Autel EVO Pro II RTK Series V3
Unrivaled Accuracy And Control
The EVO II RTK Series V3 introduces a brand-new RTK module, which provides real-time centimeter-level positioning data, and supports Post-Processing Kinematic (PPK). The aircraft can record the original satellite observation data, camera exposure parameters and more. The positioning system supports an RTK base station and NTRIP RTK network, which help to achieve accurate and stable data acquisition in complex operation environments.
- RTK Horizontal Positioning Accuracy: 1cm+1ppm
- RTK Vertical Positioning Accuracy: 1.5cm+1ppm
No GCP Required
EVO II RTK Series V3 can connect to an NTRIP network and does not need GCPs to provide centimeter-grade accuracy.
3rd Party Base Station Support
EVO II RTK Series V3 supports all NTRIP-compatible base stations.
Autel Explorer For Mapping
- Multi-NTRIP Profile Saving: For repeatable data acquisition missions, you can record the drone's previous shooting positions. All the gimbals, camera, and aircraft movements will be replicated, thus producing a full record of the entire mission.
- Photo Replication: For repeatable missions, you can record the drone's previous shooting parameters. The gimbal, camera, and movement settings will be replicated, allowing missions to be easily duplicated.
- Multi-Battery Missions: The Explorer App allows the user to create and save multiple NTRIP profiles for different locations, so they don't have to manually input new a flight plan for every new location.
Advanced Feature Sets
- Create Rectangular or Polygon Missions
- Supports Double grid mapping for additional angle customizable
- Have complete manual control over camera settings
- Non stop turning on corners saves time and battery life
- Customizable course headings to meet orientation requirements
Capture Every Detail
EVO II Pro RTK V3 has high dynamic range and powerful low light performance, enabling users to capture clear detail sets with minimal distortion and noise.
- 1-Inch Ultra-Sensitive Sensor: The EVO II Pro RTK V3 comes with a NEW updated 1-inch 6K CMOS image sensor with a maximum of 20 megapixels. Thanks to the ultra-sensitive algorithm, you can still shoot clean, detailed, low-noise data sets under twilight or night conditions.
- f/2.8 ~ f/11 Adjustable Aperture: Adapt to lighting changes by adjusting the lens aperture size, giving the pilot more shutter speed control.
- Zoom In For The Details: EVO II Pro RTK V3 has optimized its datasets to be easily adjusted with post processing software applications.
- Optimized For Software Image Correction: EVO II Pro RTK V3 has optimized its datasets to be easily adjusted with post processing software applications.
Dual Cameras, Accurate Temperature Measurement
The EVO II Dual 640T RTK V3 is equipped with a high-resolution thermal imaging camera and an all new Sony .8" 50 megapixel RYYB sensor.
- High-Resolution Thermal Imaging Sensor: Equipped with a 640x512 high-resolution thermal imaging camera featuring a 13mm focal length lens and 16x digital zoom, it is easy to observe distant targets. The system uses a new image processing algorithm, making thermal imaging details clearer and more discernible than the competition with the similar resolution and hardware.
- Precise Temperature Measurement: The EVO II Dual 640T RTK V3 can accurately detect heat sources within a distance of 2-20 meters. By leveraging the compensation algorithm of infrared temperature measurement, the 640T RTK can regulate temperature deviations within 3 degrees Celsius.
- New Image Processing Algorithm: The V3 system uses a brand new image processing algorithm, making thermal imaging details sharper and more discernible than competition with the similar resolution and hardware.
- 30hz Refresh Rate For Videogrammetry: The EVO II RTK Dual V3 provides high refresh rates for accurate and detailed 3D thermal maps.
- Zoom In For The Details: Focus in on critical areas with the EVO II RTK V3's 4x lossless zoom and 16x digital zoom.
- Multiple Color Palettes: White Hot | Cold and Hot | Rainbow | Enhanced Rainbow | Ironbow | Lava | Arctic | Searing | Gradation | Heat Detection
SkyLink 2.0 Video Transmission
SkyLink 2.0 is built into the EVO II Series V3 chipset, expanding the possibilities for your most critical workflows.
- 9+ Miles: Do more because you can fly further away.
- QHD: Incredible video resolution within a mile, meeting most common use cases.
- 2.4GHz / 5.8GHz / 900MHz: Supports tri-band communication with automatic frequency hopping for maximum anti-interference capabilities. (900MHz is only applicable for FCC countries).
360° Obstacle Avoidance
Equipped with 19 groups of sensors including 12 visual sensors,the main camera, ultrasound, IMUs and other sensors enable building of three-dimensional maps and path planning in real time.
Portable and Easy to Use
- Trouble Free Daily Workflows: The EVO II RTK Series V3 only takes 45 seconds from setup to takeoff.
- Compact Design: The EVO II RTK Series V3 folds up for ease of transport and deployment.
Safe and Sturdy
- 27mph Max Wind Resistance: EVO II's Smaller Cross Section and powerful motors allows greater stability and control in all windy conditions.
- No Fly Zones: EVO II RTK Series V3 does not have any no fly zones and will not prevent the pilot from taking off.
- 38 Minutes Flight Time: Enjoy up to 38 minutes of flight time - 20%~30% more than the next leading competitor for more area coverage and longer missions.
- No Forced Updates: EVO II RTK Series V3 does not need to be on the latest hardware or app version in order to take off unlike other competitors.
- Powerline Inspection
- Law Enforcement